Friday, September 19, 2008

My heaven...

'Wssshh...' The waves lazily crash on the golden sand, as I take another sip of my cool, fresh orange juice. I slowly stretch my body out, and dip my legs into the cool water. I dive in, the lovely water surounding me, as I come up for air. The seagulls are calling, the sun shines down. My ocean, my home.I slowly swim over to an island, covered with palm tree's. As I pull myself up from the smooth water, I once again feel the warmth of the golden sand between my toes. I strech out on a hammok, rocking to and fro. I watch the clouds slowly travel across the sky. The sun is dipping further, but my campfire keeps me warm. I toast marshmallows, as I watch the sun set, streaming oranges and purples into the sky to remind me of its glory. Its getting late. I swim back to the main land, and I am greeted by my cat. As she srokes my legs with her head, wanting attention. I approach my cosy house, and am greeted by my family.'Yawn' i am ready for bed. As I settle into my cosy blanket, I hear the sea splashing.
Ahhh... Heaven.

2 comments:

MrWoody said...

sounds blissful :-)

MrWoody said...

thanks for your recent comments on the new school idea