Monday, August 11, 2008

Speed writing!!!

Topic:
I found a monkey in my pyjamas!!
I really liked the post on mudpies blog, so I decided to do one too!!

Heres my speed writing on the topic:

I found a monkey in my pyjamas!! he jumped out and then he ate them! He raced off to the toilet, but i raced after him, tripping him up just as he was about to jump out of my window, to find his spaceship to fly back to the planet bananas! He cunningly bit my hand and then jumped on my hand, escaping out the window. He blasted of in his space ship and just when I thought he was gone, he burped out my pyjamas and they slowly flaoated back to earth,

the end!

9 comments:

rosiegal said...

It is such a random topic! Say if you have any cool new posts on your blog, I will visit your blog!

rosiegal said...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO OXOXOXXOXOX
XOXOXOXOXO XOXOXOXOX
XOXXOX () () XOX
/_/

<_______________>

rosiegal said...

sORRY, IT DID NOT WORK... JUST IGNORE, I CANT DELETE IT!! opps I was wreitin in caps lock cant b bothered changing!

Nei-Nei Neina-Marie said...

This is mine:
I found a monkey in my pajama,s i raced after is and i ate me up, and inside its tummy I found lots of bannas "Why I said, " Why does the mokey eat so many bananas?" and so i wnt to investigatye and it turns out they eat millions every day, and so i got the award of nobel prize because I am so speshal and that is the end, is it, wait my time is up giddfamnitA!
Yeah.

I_luv_animals_AKA_ashymashy said...

That was so cool loved it good job im going to do one now!

mudpies02 said...

I found a monkey in my pyjama's! Yuck Isaid! I don't want you in my pyjama's! When the monkey came out I looked ath him ansd I said you are really cute! so I decided to call him Mozzie! I lime the name Mozzie. yes i do! Cute! I like it. I yeah. Um. Yes I do. Monkeys are cute! And so is Mozzie!!!

mudpies02 said...

Sorry, there was absolutely no spellchecking in that one!!! Like my new iconny thingy???

rosiegal said...

Creepy teeth,but randomly cool! Who likes my cup cake icon!?!??!?

MrWoody said...

Hah! i love it =)