Friday, March 07, 2008

Mr Woody the hot dog maker

IS OUR TEACHER A HOT DOG MAKER???!!!
A few times while trying to find blogger, I've typed 'MR WOODY' into googles search engine. "DOH", Once again it comes up; Ebay: Buy origanal Mr Woody hot dog maker!
After searching the internet, I think I have an answer!!!

Who is Mr WOODY ?
Mr WOODY is the original novelty Hot Dog cooker/roaster on the internet. Buying an Original Mr WOODY product you ensure that you are getting a quality and proven item. We consider Mr WOODY to be the entire novelty experience ... from packaging to shipping to labeling to the final product Mr WOODY himself. It is as fun to give a WOODY as it is to get a WOODY.
What is Mr WOODY ?
Mr WOODY is an unforgettable gift that will be remembered and talked about for a long time past the occasion it is given. Buying a Mr WOODY is more than just buying a funny hot dog roaster. So hurry up and get yourself and a friend into the WOODY EXPERIENCE. You won't regret it.

So there you have it, Our teacher is officially a hot dog maker!! Who knows, maybe at our party we will have hot dogs instead of fish and chips!!!!!

10 comments:

rosiegal said...

I think it is positively weird how Mr woody i a hot dog maker, I would have never knowen!!!
Just jokes, of course he isnt, though it would be quite cool to have the same name as a world famous product!! I own all the HB pencils in the world, as someone has put my initials on them!!! (H and B are my initials!!)

Mr. Teehan said...

Your story about your teacher is very funny!

rosiegal said...

Thanks Mr T. Right now we have the weekend, but its Friday in America!!!

Mr. Teehan said...

Your weekend is almost over. Hope you enjoyed it!

rosiegal said...

Thank you!! I really had an awesome weekend, and I hope I have an even more awesome week with the one and only, MR WOODY THE HOT DOG MAKER!!!!!

Kitty Milo said...

huh! thats funny, did you come up with that idea yourself?.......lol.
i think mr woody is a hot dog maker and he has been accepting our bribes when he is a hotdog maker himself....creepy

rosiegal said...

No I didint make it up, look on google and see for yourself! tHANX SOO MUCH FOR ALL THE COMMENTS BY THE WAY

MrWoody said...

i am not a hotdog maker - i hate hotdogs. i love real dogs. but not to eat.
well, maybe.... ;-)
who has eaten dog? my friend Jia Jie has.

rosiegal said...

Oh my gosh Mr Woody how can you hate hotdogs????? I absoloutely LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE them!!!!

mudpies02 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.