Friday, February 22, 2008

E learning

E-learning is a great way to learn, whether your looking something up on a computer, or speaking to someone on the other side of the world. At my old school we did not do a lot of it but at Peachgrove it has been great. I love it when Mr woody conects his laptop to the data projector and we can look up the blog and dicover stuff we would have never new if we had been writing things in our book. But is E-learning a good thing for schools? Please tell if you disagree with me or not!
Also, can we use the mobile in class to improve our learning?

=o/ =o) =oD

2 comments:

MrWoody said...

very good post, Rosiegal. I hope others come here to add ideas for us to consider trying in class.
:-)

rosiegal said...

Thankyou mr Woody! I will try to think of some awesome E and M learning we can do!!!!